AD Players is always looking for talented and dedicated individuals with a passion for promoting the arts in a Christian environment. We have opportunities available both in our acting company and as support staff.
AD Players utilizes both full-time and part-time personnel. Employment needs are ever changing. For information on current opportunities, contact Ric Hodgin, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AD Players offers year-long paid internships in which interns train and participate in various aspects of professional theater. For more information contact Megan Jackson, Intern Director, at email@example.com.
See great theater for FREE! Earn a free ticket to see an additional show or give it to a friend, it makes a great gift!
- makes a great group outing
- is a fun way to meet new people
- is a great way to earn community service hours
Plus,we love volunteers! If you are interested in helping, there are a variety of areas in which you can serve.
for our Mainstage Theater performances (Must be at least 16 years of age)
- All training done on the job.
- Responsibilities include: working concessions, checking in patrons, seating patrons, answering questions, and generally being helpful.
one of our performances
- Requirements are the same for ushering, and you will have additional responsibilities and perks!
- Requires some extra training.
We also welcome volunteers at the Children’s Theater. Volunteering at the Children’s Theater is perfect for home school education and community service. Our performances are during the day, so we have opportunities for younger students to be involved.
For more information, or to sign-up, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Christy Watkins - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)